03 July 2009

Getting back on the horse

I'm just back from a lovely week with some roleplayers, during which Frax and I compared notes on our lost mojo. She recovered hers during the week, and mine is now slowly resurfacing, I think. I don't want to scare it.

In the couple of months since I last wrote here, I have done some knitting, including most of a cardigan, but it's not gone well, and I'm not sure if the yarn (soft handspun singles) will stand up to frogging and re-knitting (not least because there has been quite a lot of frogging already), so at the moment I'm not thinking too much about that.

last pair of baby coriolis

While on holiday, I picked up the sixth and final baby jungle stripe coriolis, and forced myself to knit a few rows. Now, at home again, I've found that finishing it required less force than picking it up again did. And I've now wound my first skein of spinning oddments into a ball, and am starting to think about the shawl I'm going to knit it into...

ball of handspun oddments

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering how you were doing! I have been knitting like a woman possessed recently, but had a similar loss-of-mojo thing this weekend, and I think picking it up and making yourself do a little bit is the only way to go - have been posting about exactly that on LJ!

5 July 2009 at 11:05  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home