15 July 2009

The opposite of lost mojo...

...Is what happens when I have loads of ideas for things I want to do, and I flit manically between them, unable to settle on anything for long enough to make decent progress ;-)



My second package arrived today, and I've swatched and started knitting EZ's Tomten, for Thursday (which is what we're calling my oldest friend's child-to-be). I love knitting baby things - they're small and quick, and I get to knit with bright colour combinations that most of the other people I knit for wouldn't wear.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bright colour combinations that most of the other people I knit for wouldn't wear

I saw that photo and thought "Oh nooo! Surely Triskellian isn't going to wear that?!". I am suitably relieved! ;-)

17 July 2009 at 18:35  
Blogger Triskellian said...

Hee! Have you ever seen me wearing either green or orange? ;-)

18 July 2009 at 12:36  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home