24 July 2009

Green and orange and some more green

Tomten is now finished, apart from the buttons and button loops. I'm trying to source some green plastic toggles for this, but I can't finish the icord trim until I know what I'm doing about fastenings.

Tomten for Thursday

Despite being made of the same yarn, at the same gauge, the jester hat doesn't match the hoodie at all, which is good and nicely avoids the absurdity of making a hat to go with a hoodie ;-)

Jester hat for Thursday

I might make some little pom-poms for the corners of this, and I've got a fair chunk of yarn left, so I'll probably make some mittens as well.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Those look really nice. I especially like the hat.

I have to take and post pictures of the Baby Sunrise (Surprise) Jacket I made for my latest nephew still.

27 July 2009 at 17:45  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home